Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hall Tickets for AP intermediate exams released

Hall Tickets for AP intermediate exams released



The hall tickets for the first and second year intermediate exams have been released by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. The students who are going to appear for the general/vocational courses can download the same from the official website-- jnanabhumi.ap.gov.inFor the first year, the exams will begin from February 28 and the second year exams will start from March 2. Due to heavy traffic, the website may not open immediately therefore, it is advised that students should wait for some time.Steps to download the hall tickets Visit the official website as mentioned aboveClick on the relevant linkYou will be directed to a new pageIn the fields provided, enter the category (general/ vocational) and roll number/ SSC exam numberClick on the hall ticketYour hall ticket will be displayed on the screenDownload the same and take the print out IPE exam time table 2018 1st year March 3: English paper IMarch 6: Mathematics Paper IA / Botany paper I/ Civics paper I/ Psychology paper IMarch 8: Mathematics paper IB/ Zoology paper I/History paper IMarch 10: Physics paper I/Economics paper I/ Classical language paper IMarch 13: Chemistry paper I/ Commerce paper I/ Sociology paper I/ Fine Arts, Music paper IMarch 15: Geology paper I/ Home Sciences paper I/ Public Administration paper I/ Logic paper I/ Bridge Course Maths paper IMarch 17: Modern language paper I/ Geography paper I IPE exam time table 2018 2nd year March 1: 2nd language paper IIMarch 5: English paper II8March 7: Mathematics Paper IIA / Botany paper II/ Civics paper II/ Psychology paper IIMarch 9: Mathematics paper IIB/ Zoology paper II/History paper IIMarch 12: Physics paper II/Economics paper II/ Classical language paper IIMarch 14: Chemistry paper II/ Commerce paper II/ Sociology paper II/ Fine Arts, Music paper IIMarch 16: Geology paper II/ Home Sciences paper II/ Public Administration paper II/ Logic paper II/ Bridge Course Maths paper IIMarch 19: Modern language paper II/ Geography paper II



Repost:-
https://www.brainbuxa.com/education-news/hall-tickets-for-ap-intermediate-exams-released-8022
"BRAINBUXA" https://www.brainbuxa.com/


Repost:-
http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/brainbuxa/hall-tickets-for-ap-intermediate-exams-released
"BRAINBUXA" http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment