Friday, November 10, 2017

Andhra Pradesh BIEAP intermediate time table for 2018 exams released; Check now

Andhra Pradesh BIEAP intermediate time table for 2018 exams released; Check now



The tentative time table for first and second year Intermediate exams 2018 has been released by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who will appear for the exam can check the date sheet for the same below.For students of 1st year, exams are scheduled to begin from Feb 28, 2018 and for the students of 2nd year, from March 1, 2018.Last year, more than 10 lakh students appeared for the intermediate exams.IPE 1st year time table February 28: (Part II) 2nd Language paper IMarch 3: English paper IMarch 6: Mathematics Paper IA / Botany paper I/ Civics paper I/ Psychology paper IMarch 8: Mathematics paper IB/ Zoology paper I/History paper IMarch 10: Physics paper I/Economics paper I/ Classical language paper IMarch 13: Chemistry paper I/ Commerce paper I/ Sociology paper I/ Fine Arts, Music paper IMarch 15: Geology paper I/ Home Sciences paper I/ Public Administration paper I/ Logic paper I/ Bridge Course Maths paper IMarch 17: Modern language paper I/ Geography paper I IPE 2nd year time table March 1: 2nd language paper IIMarch 5: English paper II8March 7: Mathematics Paper IIA / Botany paper II/ Civics paper II/ Psychology paper IIMarch 9: Mathematics paper IIB/ Zoology paper II/History paper IIMarch 12: Physics paper II/Economics paper II/ Classical language paper IIMarch 14: Chemistry paper II/ Commerce paper II/ Sociology paper II/ Fine Arts, Music paper IIMarch 16: Geology paper II/ Home Sciences paper II/ Public Administration paper II/ Logic paper II/ Bridge Course Maths paper IIMarch 19: Modern language paper II/ Geography paper II



Repost:-
https://www.brainbuxa.com/education-news/andhra-pradesh-bieap-intermediate-time-table-for-2018-exams-released-check-now-7465
"BRAINBUXA" https://www.brainbuxa.com/


Repost:-
http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/brainbuxa/andhra-pradesh-bieap-intermediate-time-table-for-2018-exams-released-check-now
"BRAINBUXA" http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment