Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Telangana intermediate exams 2018 (TSBIE) to begin from Feb; Check new time table

Telangana intermediate exams 2018 (TSBIE) to begin from Feb; Check new time table



Intermediate Public Examination (IPE) March 2018 will be conducted by the Telangana Board of Intermediate Education from Feb 28 as opposed to from March 1, 2018.On November 7, TSBIE published the time table for the IPE March 2018 theory exams to begin from March 1, 2018.However, last week it was announced by the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education that its IPE march 2018 (Theory) exams will commence from February 28. According to the TSBIE, the change in the schedule of the exam is due to common syllabus of both the boards.“Keeping in view of the common syllabus in optional subjects in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and as there is a possibility for sending Question Paper of APBIE through WhatsApp that may create false rumours of leakage of Question Paper every day and panic/confusion in the students of Telangana State. In view of the above, to avoid imminent risk factors, the TSBIE has taken a decision re-schedule the Time-table for IPE March 2018,” the Board said in a press release on Tuesday.IPE time table for first year: February 28: (Part II) 2nd Language paper IMarch 3: English paper IMarch 6: Mathematics Paper IA / Botany paper I/ Civics paper I/ Psychology paper IMarch 8: Mathematics paper IB/ Zoology paper I/ History paper IMarch 10: Physics paper I/Economics paper I/ Classical language paper IMarch 13: Chemistry paper I/ Commerce paper I/ Sociology paper I/ Fine Arts, Music paper IMarch 15: Geology paper I/ Home Sciences paper I/ Public Administration paper I/ Logic paper I/ Bridge Course Maths paper IMarch 17: Modern language paper I/ Geography paper I IPE time table for 2nd year March 1: 2nd language paper IIMarch 5: English paper IIMarch 7: Mathematics Paper IIA / Botany paper II/ Civics paper II/ Psychology paper IIMarch 9: Mathematics paper IIB/ Zoology paper II/History paper IIMarch 12: Physics paper II/Economics paper II/ Classical language paper IIMarch 14: Chemistry paper II/ Commerce paper II/ Sociology paper II/ Fine Arts, Music paper IIMarch 16: Geology paper II/ Home Sciences paper II/ Public Administration paper II/ Logic paper II/ Bridge Course Maths paper IIMarch 19: Modern language paper II/ Geography paper II



Repost:-
https://www.brainbuxa.com/education-news/telangana-intermediate-exams-2018-tsbie-to-begin-from-feb-check-new-time-table-7498
"BRAINBUXA" https://www.brainbuxa.com/


Repost:-
http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/brainbuxa/telangana-intermediate-exams-2018-tsbie-to-begin-from-feb-check-new-time-table
"BRAINBUXA" http://brainbuxanews.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment